Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Trample Free Shopping

This Thursday at 11AM PST, I know exactly what you'll be doing. You'll be sitting in front of your computer, browser loaded to Amazon and madly clicking "Get this deal".

Don't know what I'm talking about? Amazon is having a "Customers Vote" promotion. Users can go to Amazon now and vote between four deals, the deal with the most votes by 9PM tonight will be offered at 11AM Thursday morning. The leading deal with almost all the votes: an Xbox360 for $100. To be honest, I'm secretly hoping for the Barbie set to make a miraculous comeback in the last 45 minutes but I'm one man and I can only do so much.

Anyways, if you're not madly clicking at 11AM on Thursday, please turn in your gamer badge, you're a shame to the community and quite frankly, no friend of mine.

By the way, I'm pretty intrigued by this promotion from Amazon. Almost like I've seen this before... Wait, I got it...that's right. AmEx has been doing this for over a year with My WishList.

1 comment:

Amber said...

ZOMG! Barbie Interactive Princess!! Barbie Interactive Princess!! Barbie Interactive Princess!!