Friday, January 26, 2007

Home sweet home

Due to new Blogger functionality, Branded Newb is now officially on www.brandednewb.com. The www part is important cuz I can't figure out how to make it redirect without. Old links to brandednewb.blogspot.com will be redirected automatically. This is opposite of what I had set up before, that is, if you typed www.brandednewb.com, you were redirected to the blogspot address. Confused yet? Don't worry, if you can read this, you have the right address.

I'll also take this opportunity to say that I've been pretty happy with Blogger. It doesn't have all the fancy tools that some offerings provide but it's free and more importantly, pain free.

One last thing. I own this domain name until 2009 so I'm not going anywhere. I'm gonna get my money's worth!

No comments: