Friday, April 07, 2006

Branded Newb Milestone: 100 posts

This is a little bit self-serving but you're reading the 100th post on Branded Newb. Just a little milestone that I'm kinda proud of.

Here are some other stats and what I learn from them:

  • BN has received approximately 2,000 visits since launch, about 7 weeks ago.
    • Uh oh, I actually have readers.
  • On average, visitors spend about 2.5 minutes per visit.
    • Keep the posts short
  • The most popular posts are about BOTS (not a surprise).
    • Stay on target
  • 70% of the traffic comes from the U.S. while the rest are international or unknown origins. Countries of origin have included, the UK, Australia, Estonia, the Phillipines and Columbia, representing most continents. (C'mon Africa, give me a hit).
    • Perhaps keep the cultural inside jokes and references to a minimum
  • 40% of my visitors use Firefox, indicative of the more tech-savvy audience.
    • Don't be afraid to use techy terms
  • The most popular ISPs have been Cox and Comcast, both broadband cable providers.
    • More pictures and videos!
I really want to thank everyone for their feedback, support and readership. As always, feel free to let me know your thoughts. =)

No comments: