Wednesday, April 12, 2006

You can't win em all...

I'm having a bad hair day (not literally of course, my hair is too short and ego way too inflated to ever notice). Mainly it's due to the fact that I enjoyed a hint of actual sleep last night after a day of multitasking that would put Shiva to shame.

Then I woke up this morning and with my eyes still closed, I reached over for my cell phone. Rolling onto my back, I hover the phone over my face and with muscle memory, tap the button to light it up. At the exact moment I open my eyes, my fingers slip. The first image of the day is my phone plummeting towards my forehead. Yup, it's been downhill since then.

Ahh but misery loves company, it's also been a bad day for:

The game industry -
Analyst: March sales could be down 20%

WoW cheaters -
Blizzard bans 5,400 WoW cheaters, suspends an additional 10,700

Male gamers -
Amber Night snip snips Men in Games, ouch.

Resourceful journalists -
The lawyers swoop on Kotaku's Burger King scoop

The Chinese -
Chief says Google won't fight Chinese censorship

Milk tankers -
Milk tanker accident sends wave of white onto storefront and not connected but ironic: Seven hurt when van slams into [empty] milk tanker.

I really need to get a wall clock...

No comments: