Friday, September 08, 2006

Oh gross

Ok, so I posted the other day on Paris Hilton showing up on YouTube. I was trying to be witty and thinking of things that didn't go together. At which point I came up with the title, "Like Grandma's Thong". At the time, it seemed like a clever little title and a good idea...

About a week ago, Google finally spidered the blog and well... I really don't want to tell you how much traffic I've gotten from the keyword "grandma's thong". Normally, I don't use little girly expressions but:

eww eww EWW!

::shakes it out::

Seriously, you people need to go away, you're totally creeping me out!

This is not a blog you can find old naked women, granny x-rated videos, granny nudes, old women in bikinis, grandma's in lingerie, grannies wearing tights, old ladies at the pool, retirement home strip poker, sunbathing in Florida or any of 80+ sex scenes.

Or is it?

Eww!!

2 comments:

Karl Castaneda said...

Well...

DAMNIT!

Ken said...

Pssst...

If you don't tell anyone...

You can email me, I'll send you the goods...

hehe