Friday, May 19, 2006

A Happy Little Post

Do these words ring a bell?

  • Phthalo blue
  • Burnt Umber
  • Titanium White
  • Bristle Filbert Brush
  • "This tree needs a friend here"
  • "Here's a happy little cabin"
If they do, you're probably as excited as I am about this. That's right, the Bob Ross video game is coming out (I'm late to the news but apparently it's pretty official now).

I used to be addicted to watching Bob Ross, stronger than any barbiturate, he could lull me into a stupor in 3 minutes flat. I wouldn't immediately fall asleep though, because I didn't want to miss the ending (and you have to see the ending because you never know if he's going to lose it and paint something really cool. I wanted to see Bob set the forest on fire, but just once.). When he was done, I would sleep so well... dreaming of happy little bunny friends in titanium white.

Ahhh ::happy sigh::

No comments: