Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I just ate 3,000 calories

I've been sick and my fever broke last night. At around 5pm this evening: I felt a hunger that's impossible to describe, something just hit me. My eyes widened, my nostrils flared and I started sniffing the air. For some reason my back hunched, arms dropped and I may or may not have howled a little. It was clear, I was ravenously hungry!

My beloved friend Tania took me to Dinah's Diner, local comfy joint, where I ate the following:

  • 5 slices of bacon
  • 4 waffles
  • 3 biscuits with gravy
  • 2 pieces of fried chicken
  • 1 heaping mound of mashed potatoes
  • 2 packages of saltines
  • 3 bites of cole slaw
  • 4 thingies of strawberry jam
  • 5 glasses of "diet" coke
After only having soup for the past few days, I'm feeling pretty good right now. Why I decided to tell you guys this, I don't know.

Just know that you're a better person now for knowing. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, now I'm officially hungry! Mmmmmm...

Glad your feeling better!