Sunday, July 09, 2006

New PS3 Slot Found!

Tapping into my extensive network within the gaming industry, I was able to secure this image of a top secret PS3 slot. Codenamed the BTR slot, it apparently was a last minute addition and contributed to much of the PS3's high price point. It is located on top of the console and has several buttons hidden beneath a popup flap.

I've also been able to get my hands on the official press release originally scheduled to drop sometime next week. Most of it is blacked out but after extensive digital enhancement, this passage is legible:

"We believe this thrilling addition is consistent with our strategy of making the PS3 the most valuable home electronics device. At Sony, we are about anticipating consumer needs and delivering devices that add value beyond expectations." says spokeswoman Karen [illegible] "...5 settings, wireless scheduling and unique keep warm option."

All I can say is: MmmmmMmm!

No comments: