Tuesday, August 15, 2006

McMarketing

You know what gets my appetite going? A good business article. Sometimes my stomach growls so loud, I can barely hear myself sound out the words. I used to think I was crazy but not after seeing this page:

Finally, someone who gets it! Not since beer ads during football games have ads been this relevant and timely. "Get snacking now" No kidding, right now? Awesome! I had to click...

Sweet, another picture of this deliciousness. But at a different angle and reversed... that is amazing, how do they do these crazy visual effect things?! Hey look, those are the ingredients in bold! Chicken... cheese... ranch? I'm loving it!

Who needs to click on anything, get a coupon, watch a commercial or any of those stupid interactive elements. I'm a simple kind of guy, I like clicking ads and getting no surprises whatsoever, nothing but a static image thank you very much. Heck, it's not like I went out of my way or anything, it's just a click. What a great ad campaign!

Hey umm, you got anything to eat, I'm still hungry...

No comments: