Thursday, March 23, 2006

Even I don't like ads this much!

From Ironic Sans, via Adrants:

By now, you're probably thinking, "That Branded Newb guy is an ad-aholic. He probably loves all ads. " Nope, I don't. This little gem of an idea here made me throw up a little (esoteric Happy Bunny reference!).

Don't get me wrong, I love ads, I think ads can do a lot. But this is too much! Talk about captive audience. The author of the idea says it might help lower fares, which I think is valid. However, for those that don't want to see this stuff, regardless of whether or not they save $10, it's a nightmare.

The only way I think this may be ok is if they split up coach. Coach with ads, coach without ads. You decide what you can tolerate. Ugh... I think I may have thrown up a little more from even suggesting that.

The sad thing is, you probably can't stop something like this. Sad day.

No comments: