Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Say what?!

4 out of the last 5 posts have been hefty and brainy (dang, that kitty was funny). So in an effort to bring a regression toward the mean to this blog, I now present you with... (drumroll)

*Translations I've saved from ever seeing the light of day*

(err... well I guess up until this very moment. Man, I am so going to get fired for this):

My favorite macroed greeting: "Have nice bots!"

Partial list of items I wish I could keep in the game:

Thirdeye
Jewsking
Babetank
Littleroid (Hemma's baby brother)
Scutum
Chestbuster (redundant?)
Rubberman
SmileBomb

Open letter to the great people assisting us with translations: I just want to say that you guys are great. I could not do a better job myself if the roles were reversed. I appreciate you guys, I do. But sometimes things get lost in translation and you know, deliciously funny misnomers occur and it would be selfish of me to keep it locked up. You understand. Don't you? C'mon, crack a smile. Is that a smile? C'mon smile! Here comes the tickle monster! There we go... all better.

I'm so getting fired. =)

No comments: