Wednesday, March 01, 2006

"Internet!? We ain't got no Internet. We don't need no Internet! I don't have to show you any stinking Internet!!"

So it looks like a 64% Internet adoption rate is about all we're going to reach (add a couple more percent maybe). The 36% still in the 80's just don't want to come on board. I honestly can't understand why, with great things on the internet like this site.

This according to a recent study by market research firm Parks Associates. (I got this news from Marketing Vox, that got it from MediaBuyerPlanner, that got it from Media Life. Thus is the inbred world of blogging.)

The MarketingVox article here.

This news saddens me, I was hoping for like 85% at least. Someone send these people an AOL CD.

And yes, I totally butchered that great movie quote.

No comments: