Monday, March 20, 2006

Let's play D&D Stormreach...

File under: In the interest of more *ahem* market research...

Amazon/UPS was kind enough to deliver my copy of D&D Online: Stormreach today (even though I paid more so I would get it Friday and have the weekend, ::grumble grumble::)

Anyways, I'm going to try it out within the next few days. If anyone has any suggestions/tips/hints to start, it'd be much appreciated. Oh heck, if anyone wants to blatantly give me free platinums or whatever they're called in game, that's fine too. =)

I'm hoping this is more fun than my experience with EVE (this post too)a few weeks ago. The learning curve and feeling of "emptiness" in that game made it tough for me to stick through it, especially given that I can only invest a few hours every week.

If you play, I'd love to meet up with some people, let me know which server (leave a comment here or shoot me an email at ken at acclaim dot com). Do they even have servers?

I'll update this post later with where I end up too and some thoughts.

[Update: Post about my first few experiences here]

No comments: