Thursday, March 23, 2006

NPR covers Snakes on a Plane... NPR!


Snakes on a Plane!

A movie with Samuel Jackson, snakes and a plane. This has been floating around the Internet for a while but I figured maybe you all are too busy playing games to notice. I really have nothing of value to add. I'm just thoroughly amazed by the whole thing. And now, an NPR story on it. Listen to the piece, too funny!

Also, the statement that I just absolutely love about this is below, from Josh Friedman:
(just this once, I'm going to drop the censorship)

"There are motherfucking snakes on the motherfucking plane. What else do you need to know? How the snakes get on the plane, what the snakes do once they're on the plane, who puts the snakes on the plane, who is trying to get the snakes off the plane...This is not for you to ponder. There are snakes on the plane. End of fucking story."

And the dude that started it all writes at Snakes on a Blog.

(By the way, first stumbled on SoaP via my buddy JB at Tequila. Thanks! Did you notice today's theme for posts is "Things you don't want on a plane"... like ads?)

No comments: